We are excited to announce we will be reopening on July 13th, 2020. We've made a few changes in order to adhere to Connecticut's Covid-19 guidelines. Our motto is safety first, then fun. We can't wait to see you soon. Thank you for choosing to partner with us to deepen your journey into wellness:
- All mat-yoga classes are pay-what-you-can.
- In-studio and pre-recorded virtual mat-based yoga classes are available.
- In-studio Aerial Yoga classes. Virtual Aerial classes begin September. We offer Aerial Home Installations with GWP Contracting, LLC.
- Aerial Yoga Summer Session runs from July 13th - Aug 30th, 2020.
- All Aerial Yoga sessions are in cohorts.
- All Aerial Yoga students rent or supply a professional aerial hammock. Rented hammocks go home with the student.
- All Aerial Yoga students MUST wear face masks the ENTIRE class. Yoga students will wear masks upon arrival and departure.
- Outdoor Aerial Rigs and indoor aerial installation available.
- ALL students may use the value of their class pack to; defray the cost of the Aerial Yoga session, Aerial home installation, roll into Life Coaching, purchase YL products, gift to a friend, or donate to the studio.
- Downloadable policy doc below. Subject to change. Aerial Session registration opens July 1st. Stay tuned!
Meet Kelly Paige
Owner, Certified Aerial Yoga Teacher, 60-hour ICF Approved Life Coach Training, 200-hour Registered Yoga Teacher, Youth Yoga Teacher, Special Populations Yoga Teacher and Reiki Certified.
I'm gonna get right down to it. I am completely comfortable in my body. Not pajama pants / big sweater comfortable - but I am right there with you. I am bikini, little black dress, oh I think I look good comfortable. It's not that I have a supermodel body, mind you; just like you my body has a story to tell. Three childbirths, raising a special needs child, a hysterectomy, broken bones, and running a business—all those pieces are in there...
Our mission is to heal the wounded, inspire personal growth, and spread love within the communities we service. Every body, mind and soul is different. We offer a vast array of circus arts, yoga and workshops to invite students to explore. It is our belief that exploring your body, mind and soul leads to true empowerment.
We are saddened by a ‘one-size-to-practice’ mentality and the overall commercialization of yoga. We feel these two factors create obstacles to practice, an overly competitive yogi community and diluted substance. Our aim is to counter these effects through pricing, responsible offerings, passionate instructors, and a deeply rooted vibe.
OUR TEAM SPECIALIZES IN
AERIAL YOGA SESSIONS
-Six class session ~ $150
- Six week hammock rental ~ $25
- Hammock deposit ~ $50
Hammock deposits are
returned at the end of
*Students may purchase a
hammock from YL or bring their own. We will not tie hammocks in class! All students may roll the value of their class packs into the cost.
- Christine T.
- Pamela J
Yoga Lily Studio is my silver lining. I took my rain clouds and turned them into a never-ending sunny day. I have never been paid for my services, instead my family makes YL possible by donating thousands each month in yoga and services.
Being the change by holding space for healing and growth continues to heal me....what's your why? Be the change you want to see in the world.
Our mat Yoga classes are
ALL donation based,